Why Choose Us?
- Excellent customer service and communication. Customer satisfaction is very important to us in so many ways, it is our highest priority. Our goal is to makes you happy, and comfortable with whole renovation experience. We want you to have only good memories about dealing with our company.
- Friendly and highly knowledgeable employees. You just have to find out yourself, and you will not be disappointed.
- Outstanding craftsmanship. We are well known for over the top craftsmanship and passion for what we do, and we are serious about it. Our installers are trained by siding manufacturers to do the job right the first time. Mixing knowledge with skill makes us always on top of the competition, we are the people you can trust.
- Respectful to customers and their property. We will treat your house as ours, we will protect your outdoor furniture and garden from any damage. We clean job site at the end of each day, during the whole project.
- Company reputation. We work very hard to have a perfect five star rating. Most of our work we get through customer referrals. References available upon request.
- Promote local business. It is important to keep local businesses alive in this big corporation world. They will be very thankful for your support!
How To Choose The Right Siding?
- Energy Efficiency. Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding.
- Aesthetics. Do you like the current look of your home, or do you want to completely redesign? Siding can be used in both ways. You can easily reproduce most exterior styles, or you can completely abandon the original look and start with a clean slate. Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
- Durability. Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?
- Resale Value. Unless you intend to stay in your home forever, you may want to consider how changes to your exterior will affect your resale value. Anything that makes your home stand out from the surrounding homes can make a positive difference.
- Project Budget. For many homeowners, the project budget is the deciding factor in home improvement plans. The cost of materials needs to be carefully estimated for each option before you make a decision and begin your exterior project.
- Maintenance. Wood products require sealing or painting at regular intervals, while vinyl, fiber cement cement, require considerably less maintenance. No matter the product you choose, be sure to follow the recommended maintenance.
Installed on over 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, James Hardie® fiber cement siding products are designed to resist the most extreme conditions while romancing the senses. Enjoy the warm, natural character of wood with unprecedented peace of mind. It’s easy to see what makes James Hardie the market leader.
We use the highest quality raw materials and proprietary additives for enhanced strength and moisture protection.Baked-on color delivers a beautiful finish that resists fading and makes a lasting impression.
LP® SmartSide® trim and siding products are made from premium engineered wood for exceptional durability and beauty. Unlike wood siding, LP SmartSide products provide the protection you need from the elements. Smart homeowners know LP SmartSide trim and siding products are the right choice for lasting beauty and curb appeal. Help give your home the warm, natural look of real cedar without the worries.
Every LP SmartSide product is manufactured with our proprietary SmartGuard® process to help resist decay, fungi and termites in even the harshest environments. To prove it, LP SmartSide products are subjected to intense performance testing in Hilo, Hawaii.
Professionals and homeowners prefer low-maintenance home siding made of vinyl or polymer over wood, fiber cement, brick or stucco options. And it’s easy to see why Mastic is a favorite choice for vinyl siding.
Mastic products feature the beauty of freshly painted or stained wood. Whether you choose lap siding or vertical siding, you get a beautiful exterior product that’s built to last. Every home siding style is beautiful, durable and easy to maintain — which means you’ll spend more time enjoying your home, and less time working on it.
Versetta Stone panelized stone veneer delivers the authentic beauty of traditional stone masonry without the excess cost and installation time.
Versetta Stone is made of lightweight aggregate materials that are approximately one-fourth the weight of full-thickness stone. The lightweight, mechanical fastening system allows the builder to install Versetta Stone without building footings for support, making it ideal for home remodeling where time and budget are a consideration.
Versetta Stones highly durable products need no paint, coating or sealers, and are back by a 50-year limited warranty including one year transferability.